User privacy is one of the key aspects of the KOGUTEENUSED.EE activities.
We strive to take our utmost technical and organizational measures in order to prevent the loss of your personal data, as well as their modification and abuse. KOGUTEENUSED.EE undertakes to store the information transmitted by users exclusively on secure and password-protected servers.
This Confidentiality Agreement contains information on how a user’s data can be obtained from his/her stay on the KOGUTEENUSED.EE website and how this data can be used in the future.
Please note that the provision of user data is entirely voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to provide the portal services. Consequently, if the user is reluctant to disclose his/her personal data, the KOGUTEENUSED.EE website may not be able to provide the service.
KOGUTEENUSED.EE has the right to amend the Confidentiality Agreement by updating this page. In addition, KOGUTEENUSED.EE may not inform users personally about any changes made. In order to keep track of any changes to the Agreement, we recommend that you periodically review the documents posted on the site.
The Process of Obtaining Personal Data
While operating, KOGUTEENUSED.EE collects and continues to use the following personal data of users:
- 1. Information provided by the user during his/her registration at KOGUTEENUSED.EE, including name and surname, personal ID code, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- 2. Data on the use of the Portal.
- 3. Information about all transactions carried out on the KOGUTEENUSED.EE website.
- 4. All information specified during registration on the Portal.
- 5. All information that the user transmits to us in order to use the Portal’s services.
- 6. Any data transmitted on the KOGUTEENUSED.EE website.
Use of Personal Data
The KOGUTEENUSED.EE portal is entitled to use the personal data of users for the following purposes:
- 1. Maintaining the stable operation of the web resource.
- 2. Personalized page analysis.
- 3. Providing users with access to all services available on the site.
- 4. Publication of information about users on the pages of the Portal.
- 5. Provision of paid services to users.
- 6. Sending statements and invoices for services paid.
- 7. Execution of payment settlements.
- 8. Fraud prevention and control.
- 9. Ensuring comprehensive network security for personal data, information and IT systems.
- 10. Transfer of personal information of users to various authorities in full compliance with the legislation in force and when judicial or other proceedings are instituted.
Personal Data Storage
KOGUTEENUSED.EE stores personal data of users for the duration of the contractual legal relationship or User Agreement. After the expiry of the User Agreement, as well as after the expiry of the legal requirements under the Agreement, all user data shall be deleted. There are two ways to terminate a User Agreement and delete an account: the first is to log into account and delete it himself/herself, and the second is to contact the customer service at email@example.com.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are loaded on your computer or mobile device by the websites that you visit. At each subsequent visit, these files are sent back to the website recognizing them. Cookies operate as the memory of a particular home page, by allowing to identify you during the follow-up visits and restore your settings, making the website more user-friendly.
For more information on cookies, and how
to manage or delete them, see http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies
when did the last action on the site take place?
information entered in the search fields.
For more information on Google Analytics Terms of Service see http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
If you do not want your browsing activity to be tracked by Google Analytics, enable the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881).
How to Disable Cookies?
Cookies can be disabled or deleted at will. For details, see: www.aboutcookies.org.
You can delete all cookies on your computer, and you can also configure most browsers to block cookies from being stored.
But in this case, you have to manually make all the website settings each time and it is also possible that some services and functions will not work.